The expertise of the firm is in the areas of:
- Structural Engineering: reinforced and pre-stressed concrete, light and heavy structural steel, masonry and timber design and construction of academic, social industrial, commercial, hardened, domestic and civil structures
- Civil Engineering: township development, bulk earthworks, road and railway design construction management and contract administration.
- Electrical Engineering: designs and supervision of MV and LV Power Distribution for Rural Electrification. Design and supervision for electrical reticulation systems in townships, schools, hospitals, industrial zones, street and highway lighting, bulk and internal power supply for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Project Management: management of conventional fast-track and Labour –based and Labour- intensive projects for the private and public sector in all forms of engineering and development project types
- Community Based Construction: involvement of communities and contractors local to projects in which the specific social objective is community participation employment creation and empowerment.
- Infrastructural Development: water, sewer and electrification of township (new and old) residential and industrial
- Quantity Surveying: feasibility, studies and reports, project estimates and costs management, compiling of Bill of Quantities, preparation of contract documentation advice on procurement methods, interim valuation and payment certificates.
- Policy Development: research, investigation and strategic policy development within the construction environment in the light of Government’s changing priorities.
- Water, Waste Management: the design of water reticulation systems, hydrological studies and waste management in the urban and rural environment. Environmental Impact Assessments
1. Economic valuation of projects
2. Water reticulation and sanitation
3. Road and pavement design
4. Structural and bridge engineering /bridge & Culvert design
5. Project and Construction Management
6. Road design & Rehabilitation – freeway, urban & rural
7. Management of Rural road systems
8. Management of labour intensive control for rural projects
10. Reinforced concrete and pre-stressed concrete
11. Structural steel design
12. Waste water treatment –reticulation and pump stations
13. Bulk water systems design
14. Water treatment process design
15. Town infrastructure design
* Water reticulation design
* Sewer reticulation design
* Storm water design
* Road geometric and pavement design
16. Solid waste management
17. Storm water management
18. Government strategic partner in mentoring emerging contracts
19. Building Engineering Services
* Electrification, design and reticulation.
* Telemetry services, instrumentation